Adjustable Height Computer Chairs May Ease Lower Back, Neck, and Hip Pain
Adjustable height computer chairs are an economical way to alleviate the back and neck strain your employees struggle with when they’re forced to spend long hours in a chair that doesn’t fit. An office of any size can have petite employees who can barely see over their cubicle walls along with others that may brush low ceilings with their impressive height. Unfortunately, both of those employees may be spending the bulk of their time sitting in uncomfortable chairs.
This situation can create bad morale among your staff. It can also lower productivity while increasing absenteeism and chronic injury rates that can seriously impact your bottom line. Buying an adjustable height computer chair will help you address the size and height mismatches that occur among employees that routinely share chairs for shift work or in relief of each other.
We offer a large selection of used computer chairs so you can browse freely and choose the chair that works best for your employees and your budget. We usually have the following styles and types available:
- Contemporary, traditional, and transitional
- Oak, cherry, and maple computer chairs
- A variety of colors, including black, blue, or gray
- Cloth or leather upholstered computer chairs
- Leather & wood computer chairs
- Rolling or stationary models
- Reclining computer chairs
- Wooden, metal, or plastic frames
- With arms or armless
- With or without headrests
- Ergonomic computer chairs
- Well-known makers, including Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Haworth
- Mesh computer chairs
- Adjustable height and locking tilt features
For more information on our new or used chairs, please call us at the number listed below.