Used Rolling Ergonomic Computer Chair Options from ROF Furniture
When it comes to office computer chairs, comfort is key. Most people in the business world spend a great deal of their week sitting at their desk, unknowingly causing muscle and joint pain. This is why providing each of your employees with a rolling ergonomic computer chair is important. Research has shown that ergonomic chairs are beneficial because they lessen the stress on the body while sitting, cause fewer muscle aches, and decrease any pressure felt on the back, feet, and legs.
At ROF Furniture, we carry a vast assortment of stylish, yet comfortable used ergonomic chairs. Choose from the following options:
- Rolling and stationary models
- Blue, black, gray, and other fabric color choices
- Leather, vinyl, cloth, mesh, and other upholstery options
- Chairs with lumbar support, footrests, high backs, air grid seats, adjustable arms, headrests, and more
- Metal, plastic, or wooden frames
- Wood finishes such as oak, maple, cherry, mahogany, walnut and more
- Adjustable height and locking tilt chairs
Our 120,000-square-foot facility is stocked full of used ergonomic chairs produced by some of the most reputable furniture manufacturers in the business. In fact, we carry the Aeron ergonomic chair by Herman Miller, one of the best selling ergonomic chairs of all time.
Contact ROF today for more information on our used rolling ergonomic chair options and more! We’re based in Tampa, Florida, but we can ship or deliver your furniture to any location from Seattle to Jacksonville, and beyond.